- Go to our Sage Business Cloud page.
Select Log in
Unable to log in
If you are unable to log into your account, there are several things you can try to resolve this
If you’ve asked to reset your password, please wait for your reset email to arrive. It may take some time. Also check your junk or clutter in boxes. If you make several consecutive requests, your account may be ‘locked’. To unlock your account, contact us as Sage support.
Not received activation / verification email
For security reasons, when you create your account, we need you to confirm that you’re the account holder. We’ll email you a verification code . Enter the verification code, then click Continue.
If you need us to resend the code, click the Having trouble with your code? link on your email.
You might not receive your email for one of the following reasons:
- It hasn’t reached your inbox yet. Depending on your email provider our emails can take up to 20 minutes to arrive.
- It’s been automatically moved from your inbox. Check your deleted items, spam and junk folders to make sure it hasn’t been automatically moved or deleted.
- You’ve given us the wrong email address. If you think you’ve used the wrong email address and you’ve checked the two points above, you should complete the process again.
Clear your browsing history or try another browser
Clear all your internet browser history, cache and cookies, then try logging into again.
Try using an alternative Internet browser to log into your account.
The following Internet browsers are supported
Reset your password
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can easily reset it.
- When logging in, select the Forgot your password? link.
- Enter your registered email address, then select the I’m not a robot check box, then Continue.
- We’ll email you a verification code . Enter the verification code, then click Continue.
- If you need us to resend the code, click the Having trouble with your code? Link on your email.
- Enter and confirm your new password, then click Reset Password.